How to Post in the Blogs or Galleries
1. Log into Word Press to access the Blog area or Gallery.
2. Once you are logged into Word Press, you will see a Dashboard link off to the left. Click on this link.
3. The Word Press form pops up. Up at the top is a button, “New Post.” Click it.
4. The new post form is relatively self explanatory. Enter your information. You can enter code here for YouTube videos, as well as to upload images and sound files.
5. Once you have filled out the main form, look over to the right. You will see several things. One is a tags form. To enter tags, enter one tag at a time and click add.
6. Below the tags are categories. Click the appropriate category that your post will go in … Blog, Galleries (EVP, ITC, Personal Experience, Videos etc.). Do not click all of these if they are not applicable or your post will be deleted for excessive use of categories.
7. Click “Publish.”
8. If you have difficulty with posting, contact email@example.com.
9. You do not need to log in to comment in the galleries. Log in for comments is optional. To comment on a gallery post, podcast, blog, experiment, etc., click on the title of the post to pull up the entire post. The comment section is at the bottom and is self-explanatory.
How to Post EVPs in the EVP Gallery
1. EVPs are added almost the same as above.
2. When adding a post, click on “Add Audio – Select Files -.”
3. You will then upload a sound file from your computer.
4. After the file uploads, it will give options about that file in same window. Change the title to whatever you want people to see as the title for media.
5. Link URL should be filled out. Click on “File URL.”
6. Click “Insert Into Post.”
7. Finish editing that post with whatever text or pictures you would also like to add.
8. Assign the tags using the tag to the right.
9. Click “Publish Posts.”
1. Photo posting is almost the same process as listed above with a few exceptions. When you are ready to insert a photo, click on the “Add an Image” link.
2. Click the “Browser Upload” link.
3. Browse to your image, and then click “Upload.”
4. Under the Link URL field, click “File URL.”
5. Click “Insert into Post.”
6. Finish your post.
7. Click “Publish.”
How to Have an Avatar Appear With Your Comments