Please NOTE: Your Gallery login (on any gallery or blog page) is your username that you will sign up with. You will need to create a WordPress account before posting to a gallery. Sorry for the double log in.
1. Our galleries are in Word Press.
2. If you would like to be able to post to the galleries, you need to create a second log in for the Word Press (can use the same as your site login).
3. You will need to log in to Word Press every time you post to a gallery.
4. Once you are logged in to Word Press, you will see a Dashboard link off to the left. Click on this link.
5. The Word Press form pops up. Up at the top is a button, “New Post”. Click it.
6. The new post form is relatively self explanatory. Enter your information. You can enter code here for youtube videos, upload images and upload sound files.
7. Once you have filled out the main form, look over to the right. You will see several things. One is a tags form. To enter tags, enter one tag at a time and click add.
8. Below the tags is a categories. Click the appropriate category that your post will go in (EVP, ITC, Personal Experience, Videos etc.)
9. Click Publish.
10. If you have difficulty with posting, contact email@example.com. I have a spot where I can load files and put them in a sound player, etc.
11. You do not need to log in to comment in the galleries. To comment on a gallery post, podcast, blog, experiment, etc., click on the title of the post to pull up the entire post. The comment section is at the bottom and is self-explanatory.