Check out these photos captured by The P.A.S.T. is Present team based in Yakima, Washington!
(1) Photo of partial apparition of that of an arm and shoulder and hand extending out from a safe at undisclosed location in Historical Building in Yakima, WA. Figure is exiting one of the last entrances to the Yakima Steam Tunnels.
(2) Shadow figure with top hat from Basement of The Historic Yakima Train Depot.
(3) Shadow figure from bar area of The Depot Restaurant & Lounge formerly located in the Historic Yakima Train Depot.
(4) Apparition from The Sports Center in Yakima.
(5) Shadow figure from The Sports Center in Yakima.
Ellen Allmendinger, president of The P.A.S.T. is Present, is joining us to discuss these photos and more this week on Paranormal Underground Radio on www.ztalkradio.com (Thursday, 6-23 at 6 p.m. PT/9 p.m. ET).
Ellen is one of the founders and the president of The P.A.S.T. is Present Paranormal Investigations Team based in Yakima, Washington. She has been publicly involved in the research and investigation of the paranormal since 2000. She also serves as a speaker and public promoter of the paranormal investigation field and research for various venues and forums, both in Yakima, and throughout the Pacific Northwest.
Along with the team, Ellen has conducted hours of historical research and worked with the Committee for Downtown Yakima (CDY) and Yakima Business Owners to promote Yakima’s History. She has also led Guided Downtown Yakima Walking Ghost Tours.
Outside of The P.A.S.T. is Present, Ellen is actively involved, both privately and publicly, in the psychic and energetic realm of the paranormal field. Recently, she began to help guide, answer questions, and counsel those with extra senses and those with questions about them. This work includes working with individuals and organizations regarding remote viewing and etheric projection, helping to remotely answer questions regarding paranormal activity and energies not only in the Pacific Northwest, but also remotely from as far away as England.